Our approach to team development is built around our extensive experience of working with teams across a range of sectors, combined with knowledge of current research on leadership and effective teams.
Through our interventions we work with teams in two ways:-
In order to provide a bespoke solution we spend time really understanding the needs and challenges of the client so that each event is specifically tailored to the needs of the team. The interventions we develop draw on a range of diagnostic tools and instruments when working with teams which include:
- Developing existing teams to enhance their effectiveness and their business results
- Supporting newly formed teams to accelerate their development into teams that are highly effective and deliver results
Through working with teams to maximise their effectiveness our focus is also on improving individual and organisational performance.
- TMS Team Management Profile
- MBTI – Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Baron EQ-I Emotional Intelligence
The results are highly effective and relevant interventions that hit the mark and a have lasting impact for our clients.
Some of our recent assignments in this area have included:-
- Working with a large project team of an Engineering Consulting Organisation to maximise their effectiveness in managing the transition of a Business from public body to private company. The team subsequently went on to win team of the year at the National Utility Awards.
- Developing and facilitating an event for the senior team of a charity to enable them to get an appreciation of others styles, preferences and to use this to develop more effective working relationships. The event also provided a vehicle to enable them to make the new Business Plan a reality and implement it successfully.